B-Attitudes offers a service to individuals of all ages, cultures and socioeconomic status who are committed to achieving an enduring drug-free/addiction free life.
These are confidential services accessed by appointment via email
firstname.lastname@example.org or personal letter if for prison program to:
PO Box 260
B-Attitudes is a flexible service, with limited places, and offers:
- One to one Prison Recovery program (limited numbers) with offer of Urban Recovery Program upon release within the community (NON-RESIDENTIAL) – Individuals interested write a handwritten letter to B-Attitudes requesting assessment for program. There is a waiting list.
- Limited non-residential community-based recovery service for individuals of all ages, all cultures and socioeconomic status, living in their own home – email, text or ring to enquire (see contact us).
- A caring therapeutic relationship at the time of need.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy one to one (groups possible in the community according to demand).
- Resources to address parenting, relationships, maternal and child health and counselling.
- Home visits/person visits/hospital visits/community location visits/prison visits.
- Community/workplace talks/psychotherapeutic recovery group facilitation.
- Prayer is available on request.